Career progression is highly valued by The Dunham Trust and we help to provide a successful platform for staff networking, professional development and collaboration across all of our schools.
Teaching Assistant (SEN)
We are looking to appoint a permanent TA 2 SEN to work within the school and support the the children in our upper KS2 Small Specialist Classes.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide teaching assistant support in Upper Key Stage 2 Small Specialist Class
- Work with the teacher in lesson planning, evaluating and adjusting lessons/work plans as appropriate.
- Support SEND pupils individually or in groups to facilitate the best learning possible
- Have the ability to monitor and evaluate pupils’ responses to learning activities through observation and planned recording of achievement against pre-determined learning objectives.
- Have the ability to keep and update records as agreed with the teacher and contribute to reviews of systems/records as requested.
- Be able to assist with the development and implementation of IEP/EHCPs.
Informal enquiries to be directed to the Head of School.
Closing date for application: Friday 12th October at 12noon
The Dunham Trust, through the Teaching School Alliance, offers a ‘School Direct’ route into teaching. To find out about how to start your career in the teaching profession – a wide range of information is available on the Teaching School Website.
Alternatively, for more information or an informal discussion, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 980 4941.